Wednesday, November 21, 2012

Just keep swimming

I admit, these pictures are dull, as I'm working on the exact same thing, just replicated a bunch of times.

I'm getting pretty good at these swirls!

I actually think I like the pink and orange one, which is totally not my style.



This is why the kitty is normally not allowed in the sewing room. Sometimes I like company though :)




BUT. One of them has a kitty helper, so I'm trying to spice things up.

Also, hold your hats for full-on Christmas craft mode next week. Or the week after. Because I have a business trip next week. Incidentally, what's the rule on bringing hand-sewing items on an airplane? Like little scissors and needles and pins?

4 comments:

  1. These are SO Cute! I think the pink and orange looks fab!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thye let you get away with the scissors if they're the kiddie proof ones (roundd tip) - I think the rule is blade smaller than 3 inches, but the kiddie blades are both and i've never had a problem taking them :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love! Looks like you're getting a lot done! Such a good question about the airplane, I was actually thinking about that the other day... I have no idea but I'm going with what Jennifer said!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm loving these advent calendars. the Gnomas are just so cute!

    ReplyDelete

Messages from friends :)