Wednesday, March 7, 2012

WIP Wednesday - The Not-Much-to-Show Edition

Happy Wednesday!
Outtakes from a very windy day!

I spent much of my time this past week finishing up the binding on my friend's wedding quilt.


And then I spent all day Saturday finishing my Pillow Talk pillow.


I mailed my For the Love of Solids swap items.

So now I'm finished with my swappy obligations...leaving me free to make whatever I want!

Here's the list:
1. Schoolhouse Tunic with seersucker plaid - pattern pieces are all cut out
2. Lisette dress - needed more fabric for 1 more pattern piece, so I got that, but need to trace and cut it
3. Shoeology shoes! Wonder if I need a different needle to sew shoes...
4. Secret project - I'm not even sure if this is supposed to be a secret, but I'll wait until I've officially gotten word back to share the news
5. New pillow for the couch - this is a maybe; if my Solids swap item is a pillow then I won't need to make one!

Yay for sewing for me! :)



WIP Wednesday at Freshly Pieced

5 comments:

  1. OMG LOVE that "Fabric? Must. Stash." embroidery, too funny!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your embroidery is hilarious! And the finished quilt (even in an outtake) looks fantastic!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the Fabric? Must Stash.
    The wedding quilt looks fabulous.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the wedding quilt!! I want to make one like that, too!

    ReplyDelete
  5. That embroidery is a great extra for a swap! Brilliant!

    I really like the wedding quilt you made. I mean to try that pattern eventually.

    ReplyDelete

Messages from friends :)