Thursday, December 1, 2011

If I had money to spare...

...I'd be in fabric-buying heaven...


Do you like to "window shop" online? I do it for hours at a time at my favorite fabric haunts. I try really hard not to ever do this on Etsy, because it's too easy to purchase with a linked Paypal account. On websites, like the Fat Quarter Shop shown here and the Pink Chalk Fabrics that I have on another tab, I at least have to type in all my information. 

Ooohh I want to buy all these fabrics so bad! I'm trying to be a good girl and wait to see if I get any of the gift certificates I asked for from family for Christmas. It's so hard, especially when there's sales happening!

If I make a gift from some of the fabric, does that mean I can buy it? :)

Ok, off to go sew! Finishing a pillow today to show off tomorrow!

1 comment:

  1. I think if you make a gift from the fabric you can totally buy it...but you probably should buy a little extra than what you need, ya know, just in case you mess up or something... ;-)

    ReplyDelete

Messages from friends :)